History of Fullerton Oral Surgery
Dr. William Bogart started the practice in 1955 and Dr. William Wagner followed him shortly after in 1957. They were both one of the original Oral Maxillofacial Surgical practices in Southern California. Dr. Robert Nelson started to work with them both in 1977 at the original location in South Fullerton and took over their practice in 1986. The Practice moved to the Val Mesa building in North Fullerton in 1994 but in May of 2014 Dr. Miyamoto relocated the practice to Downtown Fullerton. It is now starting its 7th decade of service to the Orange County Community.